This Peanut Butter and Jelly No Churn Ice Cream is LIFE. I literally can say I’ve never had anything this delicious in my life. You don’t even have to feel guilty about eating all of it because it’s worth it, and you will be happy you did. This recipe is perfect for an easy, quick and delicious dessert with minimal effort. PB & J has always been one of my favorite flavor combinations, and I would eat it every day for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could!
I’m going to tell you we ate this in one sitting, but I seriously tell you that every time we eat something sweet. BUT IT’S TRUE. We can’t help it, this stuff is unreal.
I have too many obsessions you guys.
Can we also talk about how awesome powdered peanut butter is? I mean I’ve always loved this stuff and I need to incorporate it into more recipes because it’s so low in calories! Even though I’m using regular peanut butter in this recipe too this powdered peanut butter gives the base of this No Churn Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream serious flavor!
I’m also using TruWhip, which I LOVE in this No Churn Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream. I love that there’s a brand of whipped cream out there that’s non-gmo, has no hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup in it!
I added a little warm strawberry preserves to the top of mine because… strawberry preserves. There’s no explaining there. I love when you get the huge chunks of strawberries in the jam and it adds an awesome texture to this super easy ice cream. It’s always a battle I feel like when you ask someone if they like strawberry jelly or grape jelly more and people are serious about their choices, or at least I am.
Because STRAWBERRY IS BETTER.
What team are you on? Team Strawberry Jelly or Grape Jelly?
- 1 container Truwhip
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 4 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 4 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp strawberry preserves
- In a large bowl mix together milk and powdered peanut butter until smooth with no lumps
- Add in truwhip and whisk until completely combined and smooth
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan
- If mixture is very thin, freeze for 20 minutes before adding peanut butter and jelly
- Drop tablespoons of peanut butter and jelly into the ice cream and swirl with a butter knife of fork
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight
- Store with plastic wrap covering the top