It’s almost halloween! I don’t know about you but my favorite part is the fun food that starts popping up. I mean who doesn’t love ghost gummies, breadsticks that looks like fingers and meatballs that look like eyeballs?! Plus it’s even better if you have kids to help you make all of the creepy finger foods, get it? ha!
Okay seriously though these ghost gummies are actually healthy for you and it’s a great way to get gut healthy nutrition in for your kids without them even realizing it. I got my mold for these at a local store but you can also use this mold and I’m loving this this boo cube ice cube tray if you want to make your drinks spooky too! I used only 4 ingredients and these ghost gummies were done and ready to eat in less than 30 minutes!
- 12 oz. vanilla coconut yogurt (or regular vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tbsp filtered water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp gelatin*
- In a small pot add yogurt, water and maple syrup
- Sprinkle gelatin over mixture and whisk to combine, let sit 5 minutes before heating
- Turn on heat and whisk gelatin mixture until creamy and gelatin has dissolved
- Pour into silicone molds and freeze for 20 minutes
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge
- *I used grass-fed Vital Proteins
This post contains affiliate links – thank you for your continued support!